The establishment of Entrepreneur Development Division is aimed at achieving the noble objectives of Bumiputera Commercial and Industrial (BCIC) in developing more Bumiputera entrepreneurs in commerce and industry.
- To develop successful, competitive and genuine Micro, Small and Medium scale Bumiputera entrepreneurs.
- To provide basic, intermediate and advanced courses and continuous learning, in line with the objective of capacity and capability building.
- To provide customer-friendly and efficient service delivery systems for all our entrepreneur development programmes and support services.
- To instill the culture of financial discipline for loan and rental payment amongst Bumiputera entrepreneurs.
- Skim Pinjaman Usahawan Desa Pelbagai
- PUTERA Programme
- Provision For Business Premises/Office Space in business centres
- Business Incubator Centres (PIBU)
- Capacity Building